Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - Cooperation

Goooooooooddddddammmmiiiiiiittttt! Chapters like these make me want to bang my head against the of damn wall. First Roxy passing by Rudeus and even seeing Eris, now Rudy being a god damn moron

Well, i mean, sylphie's hair color changed and her voice probably too because of she grew up, who can blame him for not knowing, that's not being dense, you guys are just plain retards.

Dex-chan lover
oh so she DOES NOT recognize him yet as well? bummer.

Also was Luke always like that? Or did school life turned him that way?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I'd prefer if she just told him that she is Sylph. ._.

On one side it's funny that he still doesn't recognise Sylph or that she's a girl, much like their first time meeting. On the other hand though, Sylph knowing, and purposefully playing such a stupid game and not clearing things up between them will hopefully backfire on her and any chances she may have still had with him.

Most important person to her my ass, she currently clearly nothing more than a lapdog of the princess.

Dex-chan lover
@cksn
and the women are all warriors

Wut? The first introduced woman of the new world, Zenith, is a magician. Then we soon got Roxy, a magician. Then Sylphie, a magician. Lilia isn't a magician, but from the first four females, three already were magicians.

Banned
i'm not talking about that, they fight people and they're adventurers, it's unreasonable

Whyyy tf isn’t the stupid boy/girl elf tell him who she is
Nothing through out this story has bothered me this much ahhhhhhhh

Group Leader
Yessss get closer my pretty’s till it is revealed who she truly is. Then you shall make love and be together forever.

Users who are viewing this thread