Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Sylphiette

Dex-chan lover
So sylphy does recognize him so wtf was that last chapter all about...

Anyway, if Rudy gets into Zanoa's favor he could get some royal pardons in the future.

I have a crack theory, I think Fitz-Senpai might be Sylphy. I know, it sounds dumb, but have we ever seen Fitz and Sylphy in the same room? Idk I might be crazy, what do you guys think?

Dex-chan lover
@Kinjo You think Rudy would make such a mistake, that he wouldn't realise someone is a beautiful girl, instead believing it's a boy? Surely not.

Dex-chan lover
Well, obviously he won't recognize him(her). She dresses like a man. Introduces herself as a man. Her hair color is different(green>white). And she herself is trying to hide it from rudy. So how do people expect him to recognize her?

Anyway, I really don't care f he never recognizes her. I'm fully on the Eris rout. Please Eris return back.

I get that she is trying to hide from him but... Help my boy Rudy, he lost his manhood years ago. GIVE IT BACK TO HIM SILPHYIETTE

Dex-chan lover
@Kinjo

I think you got a point, I too also had a hunch, but with the ambiguity of Fitz persona, I could only come up with that Fitz may be related to Sylphy, and that Fitz being Sylphy itself may be too much of a stretch. Otherwise, we're just insane.

@Winchan

Nah dude, Fitz can't be Sylphy. They're probably related in some ways like you said, but I don't think they're the same person. @Kinjo must've snorted 3 lines before writing that comment smh.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys be patient with Rudy, he doesn't recognize Sylphy because her hair color changed and she always has to wear those glasses

because it's a magic tool that let's her know when the princess is in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread