Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Sylphiette

Fed-Kun's army
ugh,
seeing how the state of the anime now, which is very often skipping lot of parts from the LN ( I am looking at you, Assassin's pride) ,
I'm very worried about how this anime adaptation will turn out

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo
'rudy is intelligent enough to keep the secret'
how is that even remotely related - also, rudy puts tons of people (that he cares about) in danger, even if he doesn't mean to or want to

One of the biggest reasons tho - she's terrified that he's going to reject her. she's a teenager

@nobaka
First you tryed to justify Sylphy omission in reveal herself to Rudy saying: "she can't do it freely. Because, you know, Ariel will get murdered".

I desagree and explain that she can do it, because: 1. She trusts Rudy, 2. Ariel already allowed.

The inteligence and sense of responsability of Rudy is a fact, otherwise he would be dead since demon continent. Eris also would be dead. The story and the facts REVEALED until this moment advocates in favour of Rudy being a trustable ally and friend, and it mostly likely it is the knowledge of Sylphy about him now.

If you, reader outside of story, have more information than the characters and even is considering future events... you are in mistake to justify her actions with what she doesn't even know, and please, keep it to yourself and dont spoil the plot to manga readers.

BTW, now i guess Sylphy is not acting wrong, but not because that reasons. No, keeping her disguise aggainst Rudy it is still nonsense. But it is 100% female logic, i have to admit. So it is not abnormal. The teenage thing is also included in this logic.

@SlurpNoodle
I dare you, i double dare you JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS to speak "elf, half elf", in place of "erofu, harofu-erofu" lol

Anyway, thanks to japanese accent (come on, it must be on purpose nowadays) Sylphy always will be an "erofu" too.

Someone probably already explained it but seriously she could have just told him. If it was me I would have blurted it out by now even if I didn't want to. You haven't seen your best friend in years!
Also that was cute how she got excited about him joining the investigation.

Thanks for the chapter Robo, much appreciated.

Lol this arc is still as slow as i remember it to be, damn looking at where we currently are we should be leaving this arc arc around chapter 70. damn thats like 13 more months 😭

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo
dude i'm not 'trying' anything

it's explained pretty clearly in the source material. while the manga ver is pretty good, it skips some parts entirely and omits a fair bit of monologues.

but if you're going with 'female logic' there's no point to this

I SHALL PROPAGATE THE HEAVENLY FIGURE OF MY MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@iloveaquariums123

Me too, I remember liking this manga for its insane world building, I mean Rudy literally travel across half the planet with all the interesting place and character in it without sticking too long in a pointless arc like other 90% isekai manga

I swear if this devolves into a royalty conspiracy plot or turns into Rudy becoming some sort of isekai teacher to his fellow students and shows how awesome he is, I'll lose my shit

@musicfreak12
You can put your mind at ease
The royal conspiracy will happen, but it will be just small an arc in the greater narrative

If you have noticed, lately they are giving quite a bit of focus to the town itself and a few of the students.
This school arc will be devoted to introduce the town where he will settle down(even if travelling a lot), and a few key characters that will be important in the future

I'm more worried about the mithology, the mithology of this world will be very important later on and the manga butchered the parts where it was naturally explained.
I fear the manga will simply thrown and "info dump" or not explain anything at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Rafaelrgm
Well,
The royal conspiracy plot still happens, so that's a bummer :(
But when should I expect the world building to happen again? I really hate pointless school and royal plot arc

I wonder when the loli dwarf will be introduced, I'm quite curious what her character design will be

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Seriously.. when is he going to find out that Fitz is actually Sylphy..? :s
I waited so long for Sylphy to be back and he doesn't even recognize her?! Fuck that. lol D:

@JakkRo in case of works like Berserk and HxH, it is more about the author's life ending.. there are many unfinished works because of author's death.

Users who are viewing this thread