Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Sylphiette

Dex-chan lover
wow he doesn't remember you maybe if you tried saying who you are he would???????????????????????????????????

@nobaka

Code:
again, she doesn't reveal her identity because she can't do it freely. Because, you know, Ariel will get murdered. that's the short version. the long version is about how she'd get removed from her position due to her lineage (or lack thereof) and thus leave ariel vulnerable to assassins. Luke is not actually particularly strong, just stronger than average.

Wait, who are you talking about? Because i know, you know, every MT reader knows: Rudy is inteligent enough to keep the secret. He would never put her dear old friend in risk like this exposing her, and more important, she already trusts him (she still loves him).

More important yet! Even the Princess, the boss, already allowed her to bring him as an trustful ally.

There is no excuses for Fittz pighead.

I've finished reading the novels month ago.. the progress/pace is too slow! almost wasted half the chapter on Sylphy waking up and jogging early in the morning smh.

@Maximum

You are right, but i have to admit that the first pages of this chapter was the best jogging propaganda i've seen in years!

Please, somebody call Nike here!

Dex-chan lover
The whole erectile dysfunction plot point is so fucking stupid and does nothing but detract from an otherwise decent series.

Mushoku Tensei is like this: if you hold your DROP hand in the 1st chapters, after see a little kid horny for seeing her loli teacher mast*batin* for seeing his parents having wild sex... come on, the current plot is like a sea breeze...

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster
I like Orsted. Heck, he was mostly a misunderstood guy with a curse. Fuck hitogami tho. Fuck that piece of shit fuck that bastard fuck fuck fuck

Hahaha, Zanoba is a gag character! Will he become more important down the road?

Aggregator gang
Girl childhood friend (disguised as someone else and even different gender): "Oh no! My boy childhood friend doesnt recognize me and I want to be with him!!😱😭
Me:.......how about you stop disguising yourself and tell him who YOU ARE THEN!!! Maybe that way he will remember and recognize you!!!🤨😠🙄
Girl childhood friend (with author's line of thought): no that would be too easy and would take too little a time besides there are misunderstandings and lucky pervert events I want to go through, besides HE HAS TO BE THE ONE that recognizes and remembers me.😐😐

Dex-chan lover
@LordFifthIsLife
@nobaka
Yeah. I mostly don't like Hitogami's Apostles. Badigadi(?) was a bro while they were good tho. But the man himself? I feel like he made an effort to get on Rudeus' good side, despite not wanting to compromise any tactical moves in his "endless" game against Orsted. His mistake was trying to kill off people Rudeus cared about.

I really, really love the final scene between Rudy and Hitogami.

Double-page supporter
I remember she recovered her memories. But how and when did the princess find out they were childhood friends?

@chenando1

Code:
Girl childhood friend (disguised as someone else and even different gender): "Oh no! My boy childhood friend doesnt recognize me and I want to be with him!!😱😭
Me:.......how about you stop disguising yourself and tell him who YOU ARE THEN!!! Maybe that way he will remember and recognize you!!!🤨😠🙄
Girl childhood friend (with author's line of thought): no that would be too easy and would take too little a time besides there are misunderstandings and lucky pervert events I want to go through, [b]besides HE HAS TO BE THE ONE that recognizes and remembers me.[/b]😐😐

totally agreeing... but wait, the last line opened my eyes.

...come on, it is 100% women "logic" here. Sorry, Sylphiette, i take back my words and was being too harsh against you. Your nonsense acting is just the proof of your femininity. Case closed.

(hey, for the guys, i'm not being machist, when you guys -lucky- get engaged you will understand)

@Mjrdeath
i guess it is implied that Sylphy told to Ariel, after all she is keeping no secrets from her beloved princess-sama.

@junonlee3 Yes. As far as I remember there is not a joke character in this work.
This arc is introducing many of the future main characters, so with a few exceptions, they will become important in the future.

Zanoba is closer to a crazy person that can be talked to, but still extremely dangerous. All happy in one moment, but as soon as you piss him a little, he wil rip your head off. His behaviour is no joke, he is legit crazy. Rudeus is one of only 3 people that can keep him in line. The other two being a servant of him and a loli slave that becomes an apprendice to him and Rudeus.

@tigerstar186
It is important, as a plot, the manga just didn't make a good enough job of informing all the relevant details.

@chenando1 @jakkro

what you mean having a different gender, having a different background, and not having been seen for years during the phase in life you change the most as a person. Nah dude its MC's fault for not knowing who she is.

ANIME IN 2020 HYPE. I said I wouldn't die until I saw the LN get an anime adaptation and that was over 6 years ago.

I prophesy i will not die until i saw the very end of both Berserk and HunterxHunter mangas.

- yeah, eternal life granted!

Users who are viewing this thread