Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 57 - Sylphiette

Group Leader
Wow, they combine all of the story at the same time
I guess we'll get July and beast women torture next month?
Also anime hype

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. She actually traced Rudy's thought patterns after being separated from so long. As expected of Silphy!

Dex-chan lover
So the princess isn't a sadistic pervert any more ? what a let down..

Dex-chan lover
Elven heritage? Shit that's the reason the slut elf is also flat af. Damn dude, are they vegans? In other mangas they are thicc!

Dex-chan lover
Since when did Sylph remember Rudi was her childhood friend? 🤔

Before she just remembered a friend, but not clearly.

I did not expect that anime adaptation coming that it hit me so hard. I havent read any manga that announce its anime adaptation so it hit me hard.

Fed-Kun's army
@a27wolf That screenshot was from chapter 40. It's not at all explicit, but yeah, she already remembers him by that time.

@monkey123 Chapter 40. Basically, before they went out from Asura Kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty darn good chapter. Thanks for it. Hope she makes her move on rudy soon

"Elven heritage? Shit that's the reason the slut elf is also flat af. Damn dude, are they vegans? In other mangas they are thicc!"

You are thinking of "Erofu" rather than elf. Elf are slender, Erofu are are thicc.

Group Leader
It’s been long since I last had my dosage of Sylphy, and man it feels good.

Also we’re slowly creeping to the
sexy time and marriage
. I can’t express how stoked I am just by the fact of thinking about it.

Zabona is cute too.

Double-page supporter
Why can't she tell him that it's her I mean It's just like adding water to cola to make more "cola" I'm pretty sure it would close distance between them and they would spend more time.

I disaprove of this arc. I think it was called Youth Period. Boring. Does little for world building, j and I expect further butchering in the manga. Ugh.

It is a good slice of life kinda thing that is interesting looking at the post-adventurer lifestyle. Not my taste though.

Users who are viewing this thread