Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 58 - Unspeakable Strength

Aggregator gang
And here i thought we wouldn't get slaves... Oh well, i guess it was just a matter of time kk'

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I'd be tempted by those ear twitches too.

@reallynotallen: The reason for the sunglasses?
Because Sylphy consider it Ariel's secret and thus doesn't want to reveal it without Ariel's approval.

Basically when Ariel want to go out and stop holding up the 'perfect student' appearance, she'll disguise herself as Fitz to do so, during which time Sylphy would go somewhere isolated like the library (hence why she found Rudeus there that day)
However, the disguise does not change the eye, meaning any observant person can tell the difference if they knew how Fitz normally look, thus the sunglass mean it's impossible to tell the difference.

As for why she didn't reveal herself as Sylphy, because she think Rudeus forgot about her (since he didn't recognize her even though she recognized him)
So her current plan seem to be getting close to him as Fitz first.
(Ariel already gave her approval both from the view of the princess, to gain a powerful mage like Rudeus as ally, and as a friend)

Double-page supporter
and another chapter that shows why Mushoku Tensei is a cut above most other isekai stories ... notwithstanding the talented mangaka team drawing it.

@KuroAnsatsu Yeah it's "normal" for someone who's attracted to that specific gender. I'm a man and I'm not attracted to cute guys. You're saying that's not normal? Flawed logic.

Fed-Kun's army
@lolmaolol it's only the heat of the moment. It's not like he's completely attracted. If you had watched Oregairu anime you'd understand. That doesn't mean he's a bisexual or anything else. Sometimes trap or trap looking are dangerous for a reason

Dex-chan lover
i don't think you're supposed to have to remind yourself not to get aroused by the body of a malnourished 6-year old child 🤔

Group Leader
@TheFiller
3K1K225.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Why in the fuck are they trying so hard to shoehorn in the loli slave owner trope so hard here?

Dex-chan lover
why the slave master smiling like hes a good guy when hes keeping them in such poor conditions

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy
multiple reasons :
* He sold a slave in such state that he would never had even hope to sell.
* He must have sold it with even a price higher than her value (a large copper for a slave in such state? even a small copper coin is asking too much)
* He established a sale with a renown client for the first time, which mean the client might ask for him for his next slave sale.
Or in other terms : it's good profit.

Users who are viewing this thread