Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

Dex-chan lover
hopefully this Nina character doesnt become another girl in the harem. She looks like she's just going to be the source of Rudy's information of where Eris' whereabouts are.

Although I feel like even after Rudy knows where Eris went and probably know her true intentions of why she left, he wouldn't feel like going back with her just yet after he maybe cures his ED.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh Eris... if only you knew what the poor man is going through. I still don't hate her though, I hope they meet soon.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to say Nina-san but The guy got ED because his girlfriend Eris dumped(that's what he thinks) him.
Only Eris's huge busts can cure(arouse) him now.

BTW Eris now looks quite a bit like Captain Mereliona from Black clove. And a bit hot onee-san.

Dex-chan lover
@Elcief_SSN He might get it up for Roxy. Might, but also might not, as much as he loves her. After all, the sheer fear of failing in front of Roxy might turn against him.

Group Leader
I bet she’ll help clear up the misunderstanding between them, but hopefully by then he’ll already be with Sylphy.

Dex-chan lover
@RandomnessOfTheMathWorld
if you take look from manga logic, anyone would think "she must have some circumstance to make her leave Rudeus behind".
if she just want to dump Rudeus there's no need to sleep with him.(well, i'm not expert at this kind of affair)

well, the letter "Right now we're not a good match for each other" is rather misleading, anyone in Rudeus shoes would thought "i'm not enough for her".
on contrary, Eris actually think that She is the one not good enough for Rudeus

Dex-chan lover
@ryouhira well if she just had circumstances that made her leave, she would have at least talked to him in the morning.

But yeah this is misleading as fuck. Personally I would've thought that she regret sleeping with him, hence the "not a good match for each other". Rudeus is also at fault too, he didn't see the "Right now" wich hint a possibility in the future --> convoluted way of saying "wait for me".

Dex-chan lover
I think once the thing between Eris and Rudeus clears up with this new character, he'll slowly be recovering from his ED.

Users who are viewing this thread