Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

Fed-Kun's army
Lol we all know whenever something like this gets thought up, it never ends the way such characters hope for. 😂

so, Nina-chan is going to be the next victim of Rudy's Roxy Worship Hall of Abuse.

Oh, if Roxy only could know what Rudy is doing in her name, she could'nt fell more flattered.

(irony alert)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Rudeus unable to get it up at the moment? He'll probably show no interest whatsoever which will make her want to kill herself 😂

Dex-chan lover
"Thank you for not putting major spoiler in the comments"....don't worry mr. translator, the chat is too filled with SJWs discussing politics and agendas to have any spoilers whatsoever XD

"I'll head to Ranoa and bring this Rudeus back with me! And then I'll finally win against Eris!!"
hum... ok...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this starts to be updated more often, still thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
She'll try to rape Rudeus, Rudeus use sleeping magic. After waking up, she thought she's had done the deed and not virgin anymore. She's gonna brag to Eris but to no avail
JK FAKE SPOILER

Dex-chan lover
Oh, my sweet summer child; you don't try this with Rudy and come back safely....
High comedic torture of arrogant girl, incoming!

Pretty damn short chapter.

Having a slow asss paced manga released monthly ,the author will die 2 times before it will finish so wait 100 years to read The End

I don't know if it's just me but I can't really fully project that Sylph is a girl, girl power is low, I know she is but

Fed-Kun's army
@AngelShade, it's an adaptation of the novel, the story had already finished. If you're wondering about what happened next just read the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys should read the LN for the continuation of this story... as its probably going to take a long time for it to continue.
Its absolute comedy... definitely one of my favorite side stories in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread