Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, so short.
At the start of the chapter I was worried it's another boring sideplot, but I like where this is going at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Nanaten You mean the now? That time hasn't really ended but it doesn't really make the news anymore. It's mostly though that they flip when the first time was with someone that isn't the MC.
Seriously some people have issues.

Dex-chan lover
i'm disappointed the manga doesn't show the intro fight that got her the name Mad Dog.
abandons her sword and beating the shit out of nina using her fists until she pisses herself
it's the real reason Farion took her on

@musicfreak12
don't worry my dude, there isn't, at least in the source material. Every now and again you get like, half a chapter giving you eris updates, but it's not a separate plot line. It's just a 'hey man let's check in on how stronk eris is. got it? back to the story wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

Wonder how the reunion will actually be between Rudeus and Eris like she left at a logical time but a really bad time emotionally and all that.

Fed-Kun's army
@JakkRo, at least this chapter doesn't bring out many speed reader like in the many previous chapter. It's kinda weird but Mushoku Tensei chapter seems to bring out a lot of people who wants to impose their ideology and morality into this manga. If you often read the comment on the past chapter you'll understand what I'm saying.

Good thing that they have a "Google Library" at that Sword Land, placed in a medieval world. Searching for "Rudeus" >>> Check at Fandom.com Date of birth, Profile, History. What is he doing just now.

Users who are viewing this thread