Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

Fed-Kun's army
Beats everyone with her fists
Instant sword saint
Sword - am I a joke to you?
Should be fist saint.

What makes it funnier is that everything she said was actually true! And by the length of her hair the chat was already ~2 years after the events, so Rudeus had enough time to get somewhat famous already.

@Taerene
aren't those spoilers from the WN?
And, well, not only Silphy will fix that, but I bet Eris herself could do something about it.

Double-page supporter
wow, does jealousy also make you stupid, i guess in her case it does

Group Leader
@Astion it's... complicated. To explain that we'd have to spoil you one of the biggest scenes in the novel. but i'd say sort of, he misunderstand a few things.

Double-page supporter
@Robo Yes I do read it. Thank you still translating this. Stay safe. Stay healthy. And most importantly keep translating 😘

Group Leader
@crossbt I'm not saying to talk about the whole thing, it's just about meeting again at the same time.
since she left her departure very poorly explained.

Fed-Kun's army
@Astion
Super spoilers, so if you're okay with it, then:
If we're talking about
the canon timeline, no he won't
In the canon timeline, he'd fall in love with her again (or rather, get his love reignited) the moment they meet and he'd marry to her after their "match."

Rudeus would only really ignore her in
the Oldeus timeline, or as I like to call it: tragedy timeline where everyone except Rudeus died.

Can someone please tell me if the wn is worth reading and if so should I start from the beginning or continue from the manga.

Supporter
@StLL

Women HATE women. You get any two girlfriends in this room, been girlfriends for 25 years, you put a man in between them, "F*** that bitch, " "F*** that bitch." Guys are not like that. Guys actually think that there are other fish in the sea, and if a guy introduces his boy to his new girlfriend, and when they walk away, his boy goes, "Aww man, shes nice, I gotta get me a girl LIKE that." If a woman introduces her new man to her girlfriend, and they walk away, her girlfriend goes "I gotta get HIM, and I will slit that bitches throat to do it." Every girl in here got a girlfriend they don't trust around their man.
- Chris Rock.

Fed-Kun's army
@King_pin it's been quite a few years since I read it, and my tastes have matured quite a lot since then, but I remember it being quite a decent read. The child parts felt a little creepy since he was attracted to basically kids (even though physically and emotionally he was one at the time) but broadly if you like this manga and like reading I'd probably recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread