Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

For those interested about how this pans out

She witnesses Rudeus no diff a warrior close to her level of strength then beat a demon king who came to test his mettle so she gives up and goes home with a newfound respect for Eris.

Fed-Kun's army
For a seemingly far-flung and isolated place like the sword sanctuary, it is unusually well informed about recent events and individuals.

Contributor
First time I’ve been interested in the story since before the teleportation arc

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Ocelot101

to be fair:
1. the warrior looked tough, but was probably quite a bit weaker than her, sword saints aren't really fodder
2. the demon king let rudeus use his strongest attack to test rudeus, demon king would have won easily if it was an actual fight.

nina does clearly does have an overinflated ego this chapter and seeing rudeus in action will rightly humble her,
but she probably would have given Rudeus some trouble if she fought him in close range (rudeus would still win since he has foresight).

Nah, @Robo, reading credit pages are for chumps. These are just my unsolicited opinions, but it doesn't help that the black text kinda blends into the background. The the lack of contrast in both font color and size between the credits and notes makes them seem like an amorphous blob, and doesn't make it clear where to focus when skimming it. The white texts are a nice contrast though, and helps a lot with the readability.

Fed-Kun's army
Nina character design on this manga looks nice, never thought that she would have dressed up like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Bad intentions, but will lead to good results. Brings Eris and Rudeus back together I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Umm guys
I don't remember (or maybe forgot) that if this girl had like rudeus before. I had only read the WN, so did the LN had some change that I don't know about her? Like become one of his harem, one sided love or something?

Dex-chan lover
Damn... her personality sucks...

Which is not a bad thing since it means she has room for growth as a character.

@KuroAnsatsu
Just reading the manga but this is the first time she appears so there is no "before" between her and Rudeus.

Users who are viewing this thread