Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 2

Contributor
@PapaPewds
Tbh I find the school arc one of the most boring arcs in the whole mushoku tensei series in the web novel. But after this arc everything felt like a roller coaster

@PapaPewds I don't know how many chapters will be set in the school but this is an important part of the story
If the manga will follow the Web Novel this will be the start of the harem and only after that the story will continue
It's true that this is slowing down a lot

Dex-chan lover
@PapaPewds:
It takes him a while, there's other events to cover for the school arc that become relevant later.

In particular, meeting Nanahoshi again (the mask girl who's with Orsted, and the one who basically asked Orsted to keep Rudeus alive)
'Befriending' another demon lord.

If it's similar to the WN, it's not until Sylphy reeeeeally steps up her seduction that he finally realize Fitz is female, and who she really is (to be fair, her hair is white right now instead of green before)
Then the reveal of ED.
Which obviously Sylphy reports back to Ariel about it.
Luke surprisingly will be the one who came through, with a 'secret medicine' of the Notos family.

Dex-chan lover
How to fix ED? Just go gay bro.
Rudeus trying some extreme solutions to his problem here.

Dex-chan lover
"nah that's ok, I prefer to misunderstand for the rest of eternity"

Dex-chan lover
Hm...
Rudeus is attracted to her when he thinks she's a he.
Anyways I can't wait until
he buys a house.

Huh? I can't actually remember the order of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
It's over.
Rudeus is never going to be able to leave his room again after the face reveal.
This was a great manga. Shame we'll never get to see him fight the dragon god again.

@WhimsiCat Thanks for the heads up on where things go. (not being sarcastic) I just wish the manga was weekly or something because this is such a good one, and waiting a month is killing me.

I too as a heterosexual male can't help but look at male's bodies and get turned on by them. /s

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol Rudeus can't get it up anymore, not even when fondling the breast of one of the captive girls. Maybe he's slowly awakening to something new when looking at someone he thinks is a man.

Man, this arc is so boring and shit.
This story is going downhill, Rudeos went from being a good character to being a stupid Gary Stu for kids with high hormones (Well, he was always a Gary Stu, but before he was fun).
I miss when this story was about Adventure instead of that shit generic Highschool RomCom.

Dex-chan lover
At least take your shoes off before getting on the bed you stupid elf

Dex-chan lover
Oh so Rudey didn't recognize her because those glasses are opaque from the front....would've been nice if the artist let us know that <.<

@JaddyZyato

Isn't Mary/Gary stu characters suppose to be perfect? Hasn't he made several mistakes. Like his fight with his dad. The thing with letting one of the trio kid gang in demon continent die. Pretty sure he isn't a Gary stu. Especially in later Arcs when shit hits the fan. This is just build up and world building. They're setting the stage for the next few arcs

Dex-chan lover
This uneven punishment shit is only slightly better armchair fedora-ing than Re:Monster lmao. Reminder that he's a fucking 40+ yr old pedophile that just kidnapped two teenage girls for breaking his friend's moe figurine. Well, at least the art is good.
@redzero36
Mary/Gary Stus make mistakes, in fact they're supposed to make mistakes. Yet they are more endearing and sympathetic because of their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread