Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 2

how did we go from traveling the demon's world with death hanging over our heads to this high school bs

@edroxel It's basically a slice of life with action adventure elements for while after this. If i remember properly, there's atleast four more LN volumes till any major action comes and a bunch more for a bit more focus on that. 8 volumes for shit to hit the fan (The mnga has covered 8 volumes so far)

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a mean spirited way to end things with those 2 beast girls. Thought it would've resolved in a smarter way yet we got this so makes me still wonder whats the point of this revenge ploy.

So they alone on the same room. so they fuckin? oh THEY foookin.

Dex-chan lover
Why do the readers of this manga love to put spoilers so much? I always need to be extra careful whenever I read this manga's comment section to not to click any of those spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
"I only sexually assaulted them a little" would go great in court lol

Dex-chan lover
It was for mere research! I do not have malice within my hearts upon doing the acts that one may misunderstand as forbidden, it was in order to progress my learning of the mortal figure, for all intents and purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread