Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 2

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK HARDCORE

Funny how Rudeus spent nearly half his entire life staring at women 2d and 3d but can't tell the GIRL IN FRONT OF HIM who is pretending to be a boy in fact, ISN'T??

@Ricardo_Rick Yeah but Rudeus has skill and experience in discernment a modern person wouldn't have. Plus it's a classic case of a reverse-trap, can't he just see through it?

Dex-chan lover
@RalekTheOne like you said: it's a classic, i bet he can't, after all Fitz presented to everyone as a man, so he alredy have that impression (why would the princess, everyone in the school and fitz himself lie to a stranger like him?)

@Ricardo_Rick
"This nigga got tits! Haha so he was fooling us this entire time? Wait, that means he's a potential love interest to me!" Is literally ALL I ask to see from Rudeus. It's just the "He told me and he doesn't have any reason to lie." That I feel is being too trope-y of a thought process. Traps are an okay trope but characters continuing to believe that the traps aren't traps for too damn long is just crossing the line. Just fucking look at him, he's GOT TITS and he has HIPS, plus all the minor distinct feminine features can't they deduce that?

Dex-chan lover
@RalekTheOne Shilphy is pettanko, you can't just deduce that because of what i just told you and it havent been long since they met, it seems long because the manga takes a long time to get out, but rudy is in the academy for only a couple of weeks, and it's not like they seem each other often either

@Wildfire_desu I don't know if you're being sarcastic or what, but he hasn't changed at all. The only time he makes an effort to change is at the beginning of the series. His personality itself doesn't change, he just makes an effort to evolve his magic and doesn't treat other people as human beings, but as characters from some game he's playing. The author gets rid of both his parents so he can live a happy harem life, but then starts some time travel bullshit and I dropped it there.
I actually thought this story was some kind of self aware nasty joke when I was reading it, but when it got to the time travel part I noticed it wasn't. It really took itself seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ribath i'm really curious as to why you hold this opinion, i want examples of him not treating others as people. or maybe in your eyes having libido at all is a mark of Satan?

@Wildfire_desu I understand him maybe not accepting his "new" parents as real parents, since he's already gone through that before, but he only treats his father as an instructor and nothing else, much like how the role of a father that was a former adventurer would be in a game. He only sees the female characters as personality stereotypes(which is kind of true, since it IS a story with those kind of tropes). Acting in accordance with those tropes, he treats them a certain way and they begin to show affection towards him(how unexpected!).
The author tries to create a shut-in otaku character and fails terribly at doing so, as on his second life he acts in accordance to tropes in order to be loved but neglects obvious hints just for plot's sake. (How obvious was the 'leaving behind hair' trope yet he still fails to notice it only so he can take Sylphy and Roxy as his wives on the harem later on).
I'm assuming you haven't read the WN but when he starts being alone with Sylphy(Fitz) later on it's incredibly disgusting the way it's described, he basically only looks at her outward appearance the whole time and fucks her every opportunity he gets.

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath did you read the part where he and his father finally get together and rebuild their relation? what about the part where rudeus saves the maid just because he likes her and aisha? let's not forget he was eager to go to the labyrint even knowing he could die just so he can save his mother, and the fact that he stayed and helped eris even after the incident, when he didn't have any obligation to do so, do you really think he doesn't care about others?
He wants to have sex with the girl that he loves, wow, how evil of him to want to have consensual sex with his wife...

@Ricardo_Rick
Every single time he's kind to someone is in order to increase his harem. Whenever he helps someone it's just an excuse so they're added to the harem in the future. According to what the story wants to tell it's obvious he's supposed to be some kind of superhero that helps people out of kindness, but we know that even if the character himself isn't aware, every single one of his actions were written with the sole purpose of getting hooked up with someone on the future. The author made Eris leave just so Sylphy could help him later on(excuse #1), the author made his dad die and his mom become retarded just so Roxy could help him later on (excuse #2). Also, there's nothing wrong with him having consensual sex with his wife, it's just that it drags on for a whole volume with no reason to.
The time he helps Aisha as well is just a set up so she will be his maid on the future... Every single girl that ends up with him is not because of his personality or the time they spent together(except arguably Eris), but because they were saved by him in one way or another, the classic generic trope. Sylphy when she was young, Eris on the demon continent(she already liked Rudeus but it deepens there) and obviously when he saves Roxy on the labyrinth.
I will repeat what I said before, he hasn't changed at all from his previous life and now he thinks of himself as the main character of one of those games instead of an actual human being, as if he escaped into some sort of dream. That concept in itself would be interesting but the author himself doesn't realize what he's done. Or maybe he does but refuses to acknowledge it.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the kidnap incident with Eris so you can scratch off what I said about her being an exception.

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath you don't need to spoil the entire LN to me, and Saving Sylphy was not a strategy made by him to have a harem, he didn't even know sylphy was a girl in the first place

Dex-chan lover
@gregger Jesus christ this entire thing has just been a superman thing, hasn't it? That makes it even more frustrating than it already has been

@TheKuudereDude Yeah. I'm sure her face will make him remind the slutty elf than his childhood friend.
In the novel, when figured out her identity, he described that Sylphie's face is quite similar to Elinalize's.

Mushoku Tensei anime, manga, novel discord server
with a lot of lewd art
https://discord.gg/888Ef8T

Double-page supporter
My mind is telling me nooo! But my body.. My body is telling me yeessssss!

How long until MC figure out it's a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread