Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 2

Rudeus must be feeling super duper bi right now. especially if you consider he used to be a super otaku degenerate that was into 2D and 3D Lolis.

Dex-chan lover
@TheLastTLK it was never stated about 3D, what was stated is that he likes every type of woman, you know that because of how he reacted to boobs, stop with this nonsense

Dex-chan lover
For real, if you don't like the school arc, or think it's too slow then stop reading for some time and come back latter, i also feel that it is slow, but i don't need to go to every comment section of every chapter to state that, i want to see the development, even when it's slow, le me be.
Seriously, it's annoying to read that all the time, almost as annoying as to read SJW's complaining about rudeus or people giving free spoilers, just stop and let's enjoy the manga

Aggregator gang
@Ricardo_Rick entitled butholes abound in free sites like this, thinking that their opinions matter in the slightest, and that THEIR opinion is the only thing that matters.
Ignore them and move on, you can't change their minds, dob't bother trying, you'll just end up bashing your head against the wall in frustration.

Dex-chan lover
Treat em like robocallers, just block block block...yes it's endless but every time you do it you'll gain a small measure of satisfaction of knowing that you're never hearing from them again.

😀

I don't see how the pacing is slow
Maybe I'm just numb from reading unOrdinary and its absolute awful slow pacing

I have a feeling zenith has remarried and I don't like it.Hope the author didn't cucked Paul. Zenith was my waifu.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, like, just honestly compare Rudeus at the start of the series to now. I truly feel like his character has developed over time! Even if staying the same at it's core

Users who are viewing this thread