Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Beneath the Mask

The school arc is future plot development, all of the people in his ever expanding circle at the Academy will one day need or help out Rudy with big stuff and inventions.

@JavelinJoe

Warning! Pretty heavy spoilers from the end of the story bellow...

Actually...
Not her, but her boyfriend who is to be summoned as a "hero" 200 years later. She and Rudeus were just caught in by accident because the miko of time, the one responsible for the summoning, lost control in her despair and they were in the vicinity of the hero at the time of the transportation. Rudeus was already dead and his only his soul was dragged in, that is also the best theory for him having arrived first, since he was only a soul with no body.
Although what I just said is an spoiler of the last chapter, almost none of it is relevant to Rudeus'sstory since
he'll be dead centuries before, and the conflict the hero is involved in is not the same one Rudeus is
. If I had to point something relevant to him,
it would be that the whole teleportation incidente was the result of the miko losing control 200 years later and the thing that brought Rudeus to this world.

If you plebs keep saying the pace is low, there’s the web novel out there fully translated with great translations and pdf /ePub formats

Feel like a flag was raised this chapter. Something like her revealing her identity just before dying. Of course, the author might pull back from a full blown death or resurrect her, but still.

Fed-Kun's army
@Miupa
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Uh, there's no 'taking' happening here, though? She's had every chance, even permission, to reveal herself. At this point, she's 'giving up' on him.

Why is he not training to be stronger? This is a stupid arc, playing around all day and not improving himself what if he meets the dragon dude again that guy was so OP the MC doesn't even stand a chance because he is wasting his f*cking time playing with girls. I used to like this manga now I'm thinking of dropping it 😒

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone Just imagine showing your face to someone you thought was your soul mate, only for them to not know who you are.
That's what she's going through

Double-page supporter
@Scrwd well she changed her hair color, and her attitude or should I say character (?) change, also she disguised as a boy, obviously it's not Rudeus fault to not notice who she(he) truly is. I bet anyone won't notice too if you put them on the same shoes as Rudeus, so she doesn't have the right to angry, sad, or whatever she's going through.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd
She's quite literally not showing her face, though. In Rudy's eyes, Fitz has no traits in common with Sylphie beyond both being elves. They haven't seen eachother since childhood, she doesn't have her main defining trait (hair color), she's not even the right gender right now, and those glasses literally hides her face so nobody can know who she really is. How the fuck should he recognise her unless she shows her face?

She's intentionally hiding from him, and she talks about someone taking him from her? Nice joke. Can't lose something if you don't claim it.

Users who are viewing this thread