Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Beneath the Mask

Dex-chan lover
@Grye The masked person is Nanahoshi, they were travelling with Orsted when he blew a hole in Rudeus' chest

Aggregator gang
Don't worry Silphy - I mean Fitz - far from him being stolen you'll get to be Wife no1 instead

the broke dick arc is taking a bit longer then i thought it would.....

@Gyre The masked girl is the one who prompted Orsted to save Rudy's life after he nearly died (Back near the end of the Eris/Ruijerd journey). The guy is the same person that Eris met when she saved a miko from Assassins I believe.

Dex-chan lover
@Grye: The masked person previously was seen with Orsted back when he murdered Rudeus that one time.
The other one is Cliff, the grandson? of the bishop?pope? and had a crush on Eris when he ran into her during the journey back from demon continent, quickly got his heart crushed when she started talking about Rudeus tho.
As for the glare at Rudy.
Cliff fell in love with Elinalise, and misunderstood Rudeus's relation with her.

While the masked girl, Nanahoshi, is a Japanese girl who got dragged along in a hero summoning.
She thought Rudeus might be similar and that's why she asked Orsted to let him live back then.
When Rudeus makes contact with her, she'll have him help her out with her attempt to summon things from Earth, and thus trying to find a way to send herself back.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I await each chapter for eons only for them to last a matchstick's life. Truly a complicated relationship i have with time.

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Luckily I read through this series in a day, so I didn't have to wait a month...but this is my future from now on huh

Dex-chan lover
Rudeus is in a whole other league compared to most people at the academy, but I've a feeling he's not really doing anything worthwhile there to develop himself further.

Dex-chan lover
@Grye
The girl or the guy?

iirc, that girl is
the girl who was with the super OP guy Orsted from a while ago, she is pretty important for filling up some plot holes.
She is the reason the mass teleportation occurred. She was summoned from another world, and unlike MC, didn't get shit for it. She has no magic capabilities at all either iirc. Her summoning caused the event.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, the pacing is so slow, it's freaking frustrating, the manga started out strong but now it's just dragging on on mostly boring stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread