Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Dex-chan lover
I feel that he's more smug in LN, manga just makes him shota x oneesan feels....which i'm not complain.

Aggregator gang
@Animelova

yes they get together, after hearing about her curse he doesn't feel disgusted, he feels bad for her that she has to deal with it, that's why she falls in love with him too

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahaah this black haired dude was so enchanted by the woman on the window of a brothel. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yes demon guys, please bring some plot back into this story.

alright, common question here bois, if you have any link where to read on current story for english translated novel. please do tell

Double-page supporter
@StaticTransit @Soonbesoon Is it okay though??
I mean this elf here is literally an old hag she's at least the same age as Rudeus parents or even older than that, SHE'S AN ELF FOR GOD SAKE. While maybe they have good romance isn't it will end bitter? While the elf is still young and alive this boy here will get old and died...I mean I'm not against interracial love but love between a different race/species that have different lifetime it will end bitter for one side ain't it? It's better for the guy to not start his love because his love will hurt and destroy his crush in the future when he died earlier and left his lover to live for another hundred of years...

It's funny to realize that a few volumes later it'll be revealed that...

Sylphy was unintentionally giving advices to matchmaking her own grandmother with a classmate...

Users who are viewing this thread