Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

@WhimsiCat
Well, he's not wrong
The calamity was caused by Nanahoshi's appearance, not him.

Well, actually, not exactly by her. That is also a calamity of time, so Rudeus, Nanahoshi and also her boyfriend all were involved in it. Nanahoshi just showed up during a peak in activity, but the calamity itself was there already for quite some time... which is weird to say since actually it began 200 years in the future.

@bonkleboi
I like how you people discuss elinalise and cliff but are fine with rudeus and the 40 or so yr old roxy.
Trying to use our morals to jugde how people act in this world won't lead anyone to anywhere good.

@deadrabbits
People's mentality is greatly affected by the age of the braing, that's why he still acts his age. Having years of experience will mean nothing when your child brain tells you to explore and play, they also can't do anything about the explosion of hormones that makes you emotionally sensitive over nothing.

@Satan-Sama
The morals thing or about the calamity?

Group Leader
@Rafaelrgm
I got the exact same vibe actually. Honestly I'm surprised the manga didn't pull the same joke.
and that they cut out her constant teasing of Rudy while still saying it'd never happen
I wonder if it also got cut from the LN.

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell
@MiiaBestWaifu :
The problem I find with such logic is that: So? What do you expect them to do? Able to control their own feelings and not fall in love?

They already met and fell in love, so 'let's part ways here since one of us will die before the other' will be a bitter ending anyway.
Instead of fearing the unknown, just spend time together, make the memories that will last, hell maybe even research into longevity if they want to, or the reverse of making lover's suicide pact if dying together is THAT important.
Or how about just find the next reincarnation of the one who die first? The series already have that loli demon queen who's reincarnated multiple times.

Or, what if it's not a lover relation but a parent-child one?
If a child have some incurable disease and everyone know they'll die long before the parents, should the parents just cut them off now since it'll just be a bitter memories anyway?

Dex-chan lover
i mean, does her curse requires different parteners? or just so much sex that one person cant do it?coz if its the 2nd one theres hope for the sempai, he just needs like 500 energy drinks and a new diet

also i want to remind everyone that the window sex scene already happened, but honestly when she was at the window i thought she was getting plowed again

I kind of felt disgusted multiple times even tho i know she is cursed, well maybe its because she is actually enjoying the curse? Not my cup of tea

Dex-chan lover
This is so sad... Alexa play ''Netorare, /a/ True Love Song''

@Flupser you'd prefer that she be tormented by it and be in constant mental and emotional anguish because of what she has to do to stay alive? To each their own I guess but that's kind of fucked up.

@Satan-Sama
I don't remember the exact chapter since it has been quite a few years, but I think it was a bit after he got into the school, maybe before the Rinia and Pursena part.
If not that, it was during the journey to the accademy.

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F Just a lot of sex. She actually had a long term relationship until something bad happened because her curse.
@Misiakk Nah, this will still continue for quite some time. It will probably take 10-20 chapters to reach the Dungeon arc where shit hits the fan. School arc is the calm before the storm. btw I haven't read the WN for a long time so my estimate might be off.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread