Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Dex-chan lover
@Flupser everyone has different taste. I for example love sex curses. It makes me go aheago.
IRL she would be disgusting but it's only because we do not have such OP thing as magic. You just cast single healing spell and all diseases and everything negative with it goes away.

Double-page supporter
So...Maybe we'll get to see big cucklord cliff later on? Or maybe his heart will be broken and we'll see him sobbing somewhere next chapter? I'm curious lmao

Double-page supporter
@LordFifthIsLife
She didnt have any long term partner, as far as we know, because she lost her memories when the curse happened
@Misiakk
This is a very long arc, mostly focused on developing characters for the next arcs. All of the people Rudeus met in this arc will be very important later on, so even though its a bit boring, try to push on.
As for when shit hits the fan againt, Lordfifth is somewhat correct. It'll happen around 20 chapters in, you'll know when Rudeus finds out who Fitts is.

Fed-Kun's army
Now now, cliff is actually a important character later. As for why, just read the novel

I kinda tempted to said "go fuck his brain out and make him start having trauma against woman xD"

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrwd
wait didn't she have a husband who took care of her for a while before being mugged for the magic stones she creates when she has sex? Maybe I remembered it wrong because I haven't reread the WN for a long time

Dex-chan lover
Cliff-senpai gonna bring the understanding and a magic D, and they'll be fine?
Well, one can hope.

And can Fitz just get back to being Sylphy, already? This is getting seriously tiresome...

Dex-chan lover
I think Cliff-kun will be more than happy to stay with her even if she has to dance the horizontal tango with other people from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
Her curse requires her to be sexually hyper active, but she can't have one partner?

@RWorld it's a bit more complicated, just see her as an inversion of a succubus, a succubus is supposed to 'dry one man after having sex' but she 'stops herself for being dried up' but the more diversity is more effective, thats why she is willing to do multiple guys at once (besides having become an actual fetichist), but the downside is that a recurrent partner would be the same as having no partner? like the curse getting resistance to the guy

Users who are viewing this thread