Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Wow i never imagine cliff as a shouta. I mean i know his description in the wn that he's short but not this shouta lol

Dex-chan lover
@Prieszt I figured he in is low teens, entering at thee minimum age which was like 12, but he is one year older than rudeus. But they are still in their growing years, so he can grow maybe 2 more inches maybe 5 if he starts eating real well and works out. I honestly thought cliff was 13 and Rudeus was 16

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat
if the boy here really love her I think the best one is to avoid her before the elf fall in love with the boy, here in this manga the first one to fall in love is the boy so if he avoid or at least don't let the elf to fall in love with him is how he truly love her, imagine live for another hindred of years alone.... obviously he doesn't want that right? Then the best choice for him is just let go of his love....and no you got the wrong point, dying together or suicide is not my point what my point is the difference in lifetime between them, also well if he surely can make his lifetime at least similar to the elf then go on... But well I don't want to debate any longer for a fictional character, I'm sorry if I inconvenience you in anyway, I apologise.
Sometimes you need to let go of your love to show how truly you love her/him.

@AnimeLova
Surprisingly she could be a good mother and faithful wife if she wills it. She even managed to avoid adultery with Rudeus when both of them are alone in the middle of dessert, and heavily under influences of succubus/incubus aphrodisiac. And btw yeah, Cliff and Elinaliese will become a happy family in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 I mean, with the established fact that it's magic, it doesn't seem like a weird stipulation that it can't be a dildo even if isn't based on the semen.
I mean, the existence of such a curse is already decoupled from rationality, so it could be arbitrary as it pleases.

If anything I'd guess the 'skin to skin' contact is part of what it requires, but dunno.

Dex-chan lover
Cliff-senpai, a chad amongst chads, being a chad even before graduating from his virginity

Fed-Kun's army
The majority of comments seem to relate to the WN (didnt read), which I guess is fine as readers of both may want to compare, but for me I find it sad.

That desert flashback and curse mention was just out of the blue and feels really wrong. If it was actually in this manga, please do tell the chapter because I do not recall.

Users who are viewing this thread