Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Good going, Cliffbro.

95kIr6p.jpg

And nobody paid attention that Rudy is openly "bi" now.

Mushoku Tensei once introduced thw modern typical Isekai, reincarnation by truck-kun.

Now it introduced the first Gay-Isekai.

@Ainzell
Sometimes you need to let go of your love to show how truly you love her/him.
Wow, I was really enjoying you guy's conversation until this self-deluding line appeared. :-D It reminded me of how my thought process was when I was a young adult. :)

Explanation in spoilers, not related to manga.
"Young'un", if you let the other go without a fight, that means only one thing: You did not love her/him enough to not give up a possible twist in your own future. In other words, you were a coward, choosing the easier route. (Your argument was based on exactly this, giving up the whole relationship before it even started) While usually cowardice is not a bad thing in itself, if you decline most possibilities (and what stops you from doing so with similar excuses like the original quote?) from yourself, in the end on your death bed you will not have anything you can remember. And I think that is a much worse possibility than the one you could have originally / the one you described.

On the other hand, to continue with your example, what if the elf and the human have kids? Then their love bore fruits and it will remain as a memento of their love forever, in the end probably in the form of a full family lineage starting from just one human long ago the still living elf loved. And why do you think it would be pain? Why could not it be a sense of accomplishment, or joy? "We made this possible, without us there would not be any of this".

IMO if one really takes a quote like the above one seriously, that person have to "jump out of that well that keeps the frog from seeing the bigger world".

And of course this was only a simple / single part of the bigger picture. :)

Double-page supporter
@Maala what I mean is if the opposite party wasn't already in love with you... something like you haven't confess or something like that, so the opposite party still like assuming you're just a friend or stranger even then you can let go of your love...but if you both already fall in love to each other then you should talk about it together

And especially in this manga the boy love the elf but currently the elf wasn't even consider this boy her friend, he's like a stranger to her. And plus the elf live longer much longer than average human, plus the elf have those curse..what if the curse still ongoing after the boy died (in the future after they married) then this elf here maybe will choose death(?) from the curse rather than fcking with stranger, while it sounds romantic but it's quite cruel and selfish in reality. Well maybe dying sooner would be better than living alone for hundred of years. I wouldn't want it but maybe if I can have companion like a dog or cat or both that can live for hundred of years to accompany me I'll consider the offer.

Oh and sorry for making you read my blabbering, I apologise for taking your time and thank you..

Turns out Cliff is a literal Sex Demon and can satisfy her better than any partner could
They fuck like 5 times a day
THE END

Fed-Kun's army
tbh i imagined Cliff to be a late teen young man when i read the web novel long time ago
but this oneshota situation is not bad either :3

Aggregator gang
@Ainzell
sometines you have to realize that you're no good for them.
Somtimes you need to learn to be something other than what you are. And sometimes you just don't have the energy to fix you and hold everything together.

Letting go is painful and never easy, but it beats the fuck out of dragging everything out painfully only to waste both their and your time.

Users who are viewing this thread