Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Dex-chan lover
ara-ara cliff-kun..
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
UGHH. I BINGED ALL OF THE CHAPTERS THIS AFTERNOON, AND NOW I'M STUCK WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!?
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rather than him, perhaps it was the japanese girl who saved his life the one who caused the calamity?

Here some minor spoilers

Cliff tames the beast,
Ruddy got off that ship real quick

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Read the LN thrice now. Love how the manga captures the same pace and feelings.
Just scared thinking how about how long well have to wait for its conclusion lolol

Aggregator gang
I like some honest banter and side quests in the manga while main quest build up on the side like any other person but this cross-dressing secret identity has dragged on long enough.
It better be worthwhile....all this beating around the bushes stuff.

WHAT KIND OF A CURSE IS THAT LMAO SHE HAS TO HAVE SEX AT REGULAR INTERVALS TO SURVIVE 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@LikeASkurn I dunno, if the target was a nun or something this curse would be hilarious to put on them if you were a mischievous sort. Then, at this point where she's basically just a thirsty ho now anyway, I'd swap the parameters of the curse. Sex would now cause problems. Maybe not of a life or death level this time, but enough to make them think twice about getting some.

Double-page supporter
I sense a great disturbance in the force
It's as if thousands of future descendants are screaming because of a relationship between a human & an S-ranked Elf sl**

as i remember in the novel i think she always getting banged on that window...so...shes probably doin' it

Users who are viewing this thread