Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell
i got the same probleme in the manga "Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai" even if they like each other i will end badly if they dont find some "bullshit" thing that can make him live 1000y+ more

I like how you people discuss elinalise and cliff but are fine with rudeus and the 40 or so yr old roxy.

@Starltyz you can read it here. I think it's around volume 6 right now if not then volume 7 for sure

this link is in volume 23 so go back to volume 6

https://www.novels.pl/novel/Mushoku-Tensei/258/Volume-23-Chapter-1-Strategy-Meeting.html

Fed-Kun's army
*sees height difference between Cliff and Eli*
Oh boi. That's hot and I want a 63 pages doujins of hot,steamy vanilla action for the two of them

Hmm. How can she enjoy Cliff's tiny dick after got banged many times by the monster cock of the six-armed guy in Page 2?

Those people talking about different lifespans should try reading Spice & Wolf.

Just because there will eventually be an end shouldn't be a reason to not build a family and enjoy decades of happiness, there will always eventually be an end, that's simply how life is.

Dex-chan lover
It would’ve been literally so easy just to say “she’s a good person but is legitimately afflicted with a sex curse”.

Seeing elinalise in the windows makes me remember the scene in the web novel where
she was talking to Rudeus through the window, while getting fucked hard at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Man people complaining about filler must not like character development, or not realize how important all this if for the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread