Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Sword god's daughter and Demon king,
how this story gonna take turn.
@aziez the anime isn't likely to reach this far.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuk this is draggins so goddamn long, this manga really started good why the fuk is it like this now. I didn't reas all those chapters just for it to turn into a one hune Misunderstanding trope thats dragging on forever.

Dex-chan lover
Well congrats on those two. Now he got Cliff on indebted to him and the two girls are still friendly with him (for some reason). He's gaining quite a clique for himself. Speaking of cliff, interesting relationship that he has to put up with. Allowing Elinalise to have sex with anyone as long as she keeps her feelings for him.

Sylphy said that her hair "TURNED" white? she didnt dye it? mistranslation or????

here comes 3 seperate plotlines coming at ya rudy at mach speed.

Double-page supporter
@etriuswimbleton it did turn white, not dyed, will be explained in later chapters.

@Terrate This is a long, but extremely important arc, arguably more important than demon continent arc, as interesting as it was. This here is where all the big players come onto the field, so keep going for a while longer

Dex-chan lover
Hmm People seem to be quite agitated for this arc being slow and focusing on comedy. But I'm quite enjoying it. After that much intense moment in that teleportation arc I think mah boy Rudy deserves some slow peaceful moment. The only thing missing though is Eris. It'd feel so much better with her around.

Double-page supporter
Boss, we'll do our best to help too!
Only if you give us some meat.

Isn't that what he would like to do? Unfortunately all he has to offer is a marshmallow.

Group Leader
Bruhhh just tell him already. Honestly screw those “friends”. That Luke bastard is just a piece of crap and I get the feeling the Princess isn’t exactly innocent or she might be plotting something quite evil.

Aggregator gang
"as long your heart belongs to me"

..... Why you need to be cuck cliff? Man, you were the one who said that but I'm the one here who's hurting like shit. There are more girls out there and you still choose her? Well he didn't know the 'curse'. Just hoping those two ends well and not being Paul 'girl' version

Users who are viewing this thread