Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - True Feelings

Group Leader
I wish in life I found friend who could even consult about ED with lmao.

@Azalel lol "so she doesn't need to fuck as many other men." Like that even matters, my point is that this guy is a voluntary cuck. She shouldn't be fucking anyone besides him period. Feels bad man

@kenx the girl with black hair is the rival of Eris the place where she traine and the other one with white hair is a friend of Roxy

Contributor
@reyko
Oh, thanks. I forgot about the rival girl, and didn't made the connection with the woman from the Roxy manga.

Double-page supporter
Oh no, I think the characters are starting to get quite a lot more than I can remember
And ffs, this isekai series is just too good I think this might be my favorite isekai so far

Man I think I'll read the novel so I can finish this and come back to see everything againg, this one is too good isekai

Double-page supporter
This whole arc is so tame that you never expect how hard shit hits the fan later on.

Double-page supporter
Are we stuck in a Loop? It sure is dragging on and on. This is getting tedious to read, after waiting a month for a new chapter this same convo we keep getting thrown into and the same beating around the bushes......I think we get the point already about MC's condition and the elf's conundrum in regard to not telling who she is, can we progress already?

Fed-Kun's army
This arc drags on. I read the novels but forgot how long it took for our little Elf to open up to Rudeus again.
Even then it became a slow burn until the escalation during the "rescue-arc"

Dex-chan lover
This is why I don't think the anime's gonna work out. Mushoku tensei is good but it's a slow and long burn.

What was the reason again for Fitz pretending as a guy? 🤔 I can't seem to remember 'cause it seems pointless when Sylphie can't even act her part a guy, supposedly 😅 I mean, how can she pass off as a guy with all that blushing and acting cute for? Even just the way she moves screams "I'm a freaking girl!" so much so that it even triggers sensations from Rudy's supposedly non-reaction manhood 😅😂

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ both the impotence plot point and Fitz crossdressing ones are so stupid. I miss travelling with Eris and Ruijerd, this whole arc has been bad.

Users who are viewing this thread