Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon
Badigadi basically tell Rudeus to use the spell he used that supposedly managed to injured Orsted

Cue Rudeus's super stone cannon, now with all the setup time he want.

Literally blew away Badi's top half

Then dude just regenerate
Btw the swordsgirl also saw it and basically just (O[] O) and go home and sorta admit to herself that she's lost to Eris in all aspects.

Pretty hyped for the next chapter. The intersections of all these story lines keep the story really interesting almost every chapter.

Rudeus: Wait you don't have to fight me for those girls' hand in marriage since I'm not the chieftain
Badigadi (probably): Who cares about the girls? I want YOU

Actual progression instead of building statues or being way to into his impotence this must be a joke! So many chapters of crap I almost gave up that it would get more interesting again. Please stay on this course and get back to the earlier chapters.

@Bahsuo he just want to cure his impotent and searching about the teleportation incident, yet you dissed him a pussy. So uncultured man, who want a pointless fight anyway?

Contributor
This is gonna be a whole bop

Low key spoiled myself but I’m glad ik what’s happening next

Yey! Lord Badi's finally here. Thanks for the chapter. Fitts is gonna get to hold Rudi's long and hard stick.

@DragonRider45 If they keep this kind of pace, and not skipping any arcs, you'll have to wait for at least half year for the next serious major arc. After that, some slice-of-life interlude will follow for 1-5 chapters. And after that another major arc spanning for at least half year.

And if you're not giving up on this series after all of that, you'll be rewarded by the most epic arc in the history of manga. This arc is soooo important because it is the back-bone of the entire Mushoku Tensei plot. For comparison, the epicness of this arc is equivalent with Marineford arc and Return of Shiganshina arc.
SPOILER ALERT:
That arc is basically about Rudeus fighting with all his might to the death against Orsted getting brutally massacred by Orsted

Dex-chan lover
Okay lads. from here on out prepare for some hard shit. Like, really. There will be some of you who will skip many chapters because of how cruel the writer is. In a good way though

Dex-chan lover
I suppose that's a better way for this to go than fighting off that entire swarm of beastmen and then getting challenged by that big lug while tired.

Users who are viewing this thread