Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
can somebody photoshop me just the "Details Please" panel? that's a great pic right there.

Dex-chan lover
@DragonRider45 I would say that we are like 2/5th of the way in on the story like there is still 13 (ball parking it) novels worth of story left

Aggregator gang
@DragonRider45
I only read the WN and that was years ago, but I think this is like volume 8 of 24, dont know the differences between the WN and the LN

@DragonRider45

We are in....roughly volume 8-9 out of 23 real volumes. There's a distance to go still and I'm expecting at least one thing that was one maybe two tear jerker chapters way later to take.......awhile for the manga. It prime real estate for expansion due to artwork.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, which bitch ass motherfucker censored and framed out the cute catgirl feet?

Dex-chan lover
LNsenpais I request some spoilers on this Garibadi dude.
What's his role in the grand scheme of things?

@Renan_Walheim
He's basically a super chill guy then one day disappears and becomes Fighting God (who fought Laplace in the first war) and then tries to kill Rudeus.

Dex-chan lover
@lomy Have you never decorated an area with useless patrol units before? Looks like you don't know how to run a school! /s

Users who are viewing this thread