Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 1

Double-page supporter
If this series is ending with a "good ending", I hope the last page of that chapter will show the aged forms of all of them like page 37 of this chapter

I know someone's gonna make a giggity joke real soon
A feeling about it, I have

Dex-chan lover
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!

@Wyald Don't worry
the slice of life part is almost done, if it follows like in the wn there's another one at some point but very very much shorter
Plus this part serves in the actual plot

Fed-Kun's army
now time to wait another 4-5 weeks for some action, and hopefully move onto to the sylph reveal arc, i cant remember how long exactly after this fight but im pretty sure its gonna take at least 3-7 chapters to get there, this is like one of the only manga/web novel/LN that makes harem work so well.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Reeaaalllly not how I pictured Badigadi. I pictured him more like a Buddha, large man with a good-natured face. Rather than "a brute who seems fun".

Dex-chan lover
@Robo
Page 3 (edit, also page 16), you hole up, rather that "whole" up.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hole%20up

Unless they cut some details, I think that the manga need AT LEAST 200 chapters to end it just like the WN.
And this is monthly manga...
Stay safe, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread