Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 2

The boner problem is
cured by the elf childhood friend if you know what I mean
😍

reu

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety a manga were the childhood friend actually wins?! This just became 10x better.
She doesn't then just get cucked by the red head does she? That would be harsh

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@TransparentJoker From limp dick cuck to harem master... Our boy has some growing to do
Though is father also had a couple side chicks so maybe it's genetic

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

it pisses me off that, this only release once a month, yet it has the gulls of making only an 18 page manga

Come on,
18 pages if for a week manga only zz

Dex-chan lover
Why did Rudeus stopped using his eye?
It looks like something that would be very useful these few last chapters...

Double-page supporter
Aww damn, I was hoping he'd come out to the duel area and be like "HEY WAIT. WHERE IS YOUR SWORD?" and force him to use one with his magic. That'd sure as hell give people a shock.

~Typo (Probably) demon lord said if you can damage my ("spirit to fight") you win!

should be ("my spirit armors" name in materials art "Touki") basically invisible armor like Qigong/Aura/Kii etc......

I gotta say, I'm really impressed by the extra step of redrawing, typesetting and adding in the translated sound effects. It's a small step that's ultimately not necessary but adds a whole 'nother layer to things. I don't know how much more work that is but it looks amazing and I appreciate it.

@ayami123 do u know how hard it is to draw a page of this quality?and the artist would need to change the manga because not every detail will be added.

Users who are viewing this thread