Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 2

Contributor
Spririt to fight should just remain as touki in translation since it's an actual technique thatamy skilled fighters are able to naturally use.

Dex-chan lover
@rainpizza can't say, in the web novel Half his body got ripped off with the magic resistant wall behind him ... so that's a bit underwhelming

@xoxa If you want a bit more spoilers than what IronVegetarian said about Hitogami, we can say that
Hitogami is actually present in another world, kind of a pocket dimension, so he's not included in the list of strongest of the world. Also, Hitogami is pretty much only acting by his influence, he's not strong as in having fighting strength himself, but is or has been manipulating quite a few strong people, using them as his pawns.

@chendu well the manga and the anime are based of the light novel, so badigad's body got ripped off in the light novel

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@IsaneAwesomeTony well............
i don't read the novel yet but i can guest that he have some regen skill or something that make him comeback :v

Double-page supporter
This so call demon lord has a similar personality to Veldora which is the "The uncle that genuinely cheers you on because they want to" personality
Pls don't die cause I'm starting to like you just because of your debut: Literally complimenting your opponent (Our MC) without priding about how powerful you are. Like, I have major respect for him now

Thank you for the translations. I think it would be better to translate "spirit to fight" as "Touki" like in the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread