Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 2

@xoxa Orsted (dragon god) is litteraly the strongest being in the whole world (in a previous chapter, it was said he was second on the list of the 7 strongest, but the number 1 on that list is there for kind of an honorary status. Orsted IS the n°1 in strength, by far). The opponent of Rudy in this chapter is also in the top 5 IIRC. So yeah, Orsted is totally over-OP! You just have to see the look of Badigadi when he learns Rudy scratched Orsted, he can't believe it...

Friendly duel and he went for face? Disgraceful! If I was the demon lord id beat him up for that

Fed-Kun's army
@Saxfire Why the hell would you ever expect a hardened adventurer, having fought / bled / killed / almost died / literally died once before, to hold back against a superior opponent, regardless of context? Especially when said opponent is literally in your face double-dog-daring you to hit them with your best shot?

Fed-Kun's army
@Komrad822 The chapters have been shorter for a while now since the pandemic, who knows what goes on with the staffs life so your gonna have to be patient, just because Japan is in the green now doesnt mean people didnt lose family members during that time

Short too short, well I know whats happened next already though...

Pretty disappointed with how this scene was done. Shortened the explanation and the last shot angle sucks.
O well hoping for some good omelette du fromage on some chapters.

@Xoxa whitout spoilers, lest just say Hitogami got his own worries and is influencing people to cover his own back Rudy of course is one of these. We never really see him fight.
Orsted is againts him for X reason I am not going to explain because spoilers of course.

i wish his entire body exploded like in the WN instead of that lame headshot
dammit i was way too much hyped for this scene

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow, this was extremelly disappointing compared to the novel. This scene was too good for the author to have downplayed it so much here, some asshole executive must have pressured him to hurry up with the story.

Dex-chan lover
ballon-pop-animation.gif

Users who are viewing this thread