Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 2

I guess the manga had to stop here despite the pages for the suspence, hope next one is way larger though

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone is wondering why the demon king got serious when Rudeus said he scratched the dragon god.

The dragon god can only be hurt by (I believe) king level things (third best with the best being God level which can change the world) and just this fact alone makes Rudy a incredibly powerful individual

Ps. why rudeus is acting a bit wimpy is because he doesn’t actually see himself as strong just stronger than normal (feeling the power of the top (dragon god) and being around absolutely amazing individuals tends to do that to you)

Bruh why end it there, they could have ended it when he was charging the Rock bullet. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@DaDingo

To expand on your point. Rudeus doesn't really see himself as a young man being reincarnated and all. He sees the people of his fathers generation as peers as opposed to other young adults. Thus he habitually compares himself with entities that have achieved king or higher level mastery. Aka he thinks hes weak shit compared to individuals that can singlehandedly fight an entire kingdoms.

For his physical age, his achievements put him comfortable in the ridiculous monster tier. But if go by his mental age there are plenty of people in that age group who can grind him to dust.

For anyone curious about what happened
he is from an immortal demon tribe so inflicting lethal damage can't actually kill him but he def got fucked up

oh yes i kinda forgot that he use stone bullet to damage Orsted hands and casted a nuke like magic after but Orsted put it in a space storage and it did destroy that space.

Users who are viewing this thread