Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 66 - Ultimate Fiance, Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
@blurgh123 Rudy obtained an indecent mana pool by training casting spells since he was a toddler, something nobody else had done before.
As for his strength without a staff... Well, he's comparing to a fight he did against Orsted, who is legit the strongest being of the whole world. So Rudy may think he was weak against him because he didn't have his staff, but you can see from Badigadi's reaction how abnormal even just scratching Orsted was...

Demon bro
Nah, he resurrected but he becomes a chibi for a bit...
its quite hilarious because he's a chibi but still goes FUAHAHAHAHAHAHA with a self badass attitude.
But Nina gets so pschologically damaged after this duel, she and Eris becomes the best of friends, after she realizes just how high the hurdle Eris has to leap to catch up to Rudeus
This is also where Ariel realizes she must NEVER piss off Rudeus, even if it means embarrassing herself, as she therorizes he could topple the kingdom

Double-page supporter
Can someone remind me on which chapter Orsted popped up?

In regards to this chapter:
Rudeus you just fucked up big time

Fed-Kun's army
Im really not a fan of when MCs act like complete pussies. It's so annoying.

Don't get why this is a monthly issue. The art is nothing crazy in most pages and it's only 17 pages in total.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood how in any media small bullet can apparently become AOE attack, if Rudeus in this case rigged it to explode on contact might makes sense but I would've expected it to penetrate through with maybe only half of head asplode just like AM rifles

Fucking trash... Nothing but chit chat! Gosh these artists really take their fame for granted and start throwing garbage at us once they know we will come to read this shit even if its one page crap.

@Baysiri

Typical for Japanese manga sadly. It's not like the MC lacks experience in life and combat, so he should be past the pussy stage by a long shot...

Users who are viewing this thread