Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Badigadi

I wonder when mc is going to train for stronger magic? After all, it’s just the mc doing random stuff and the only magic progress that is known is when he was the Quagmire doing quests.

@majoody

according to the webnovel, Badigadi did it alot with Elinalise on their travels.

yes. with Elinalise. Kririshika is chill with Badigadi sleeping with other women tho

Dex-chan lover
@reu
she's apparently got a curse that makes her a literal semen demon, she'll die if she doesn't succ, so it's not like it by choice
I mean... would you take her? Romantically speaking I mean.
Knowing that if you go on a business trip for like... 3 days everyone in town's got a go at her.
I'm not saying she's a bad character. Just saying the author's purposefully giving the female characters negative traits so Rudeus doesn't get involved with them.
In the light novel, he specifically thinks he dodged a bullet when he learns that about her, and is "grateful for his ED" at that moment.
In fact, he thinks Kliff is weird about being able to accept that part of her at first, but comes to be able to respect him.

@HYBRID_BEING
Well, one could argue that they could've had better developed personalities if they were posed as heroines.
That said, I generally really like catgirls and doggirls, so that's where i'm coming from :p
My argument isn't on their designs. Just on their personalities, and why that's the case.
If all you care about is looks that's one thing, but the author's giving very large personality flaws to female characters introduced at this time in the story for a reason I think.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
Depends, if I knew her for a life time then I might be able to accept her, but it's 100% nope if it's just some gal with a curse
Kliff's definitely wierd and it's coin toss odds on either actively he enjoys it or not

Dex-chan lover
@reu
EXACTLY!
In this moment in the story, he's made connections with 3 very important heroines, so the author's playing up how awesome the heroines are by making the attractive female characters he introduces from the moment Eris leaves him have different elements that make them impossible.
I think he was fully aware that having is protagonist have ED so that he doesn't have relationships is stretching it.
So he added some elements that make it impossible for him to even get emotionally attached to future girls.

Animal girls, are rude, and violent. They have good looks but ass personality.
Elf girl is hyper mega giga slut.

Thinking of how bad these girls are, really plays up the previous heroines while making it so not even the fans want Rudeus to get involved with these new characters.

Where is the plot going again? I recently resumed reading, after half a year break.

Fed-Kun's army
it was 'cause of this manga that i started and finished reading the light/web novels like two or more years ago
now the manga is refreshing my memory of it

Fed-Kun's army
"No way, the transfer student is a demon lord?!"
That sounds like the title of an LN or manga.

Users who are viewing this thread