Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Badigadi

Group Leader
THICC BIH

Thiccbih.png

Not a fan of this arc, the development is Very slow with some uninteresting stuff happening

I feel like this school arc is a waste of time because he already proven that he knows more about magic than anyone in that school. Since theres nothing to learn there doesnt it defeat the reason he went there in the first place, which was to get stronger? I'm sure fighting strong monster as he was doing was more beneficial for his growth. Dropped this already at the start of this arc and it still hasnt ended

@nameslastnames357 He went to the academy because Hitogami told him to and it would supposedly help him fix his ED. Everything else ia just a bonus. He's basically wasting time until he can get news about his mother's rescue. Everything else is just a bonus and an opportunity for the side characters to have some development.

Dex-chan lover
Literally lent a hand and has butt cheeks so firm you could bounce a dollar bill off of. I'm jealous.

@ilvanezzo @Ishirol Oh havent read it in a while so I forgot the purpose was for the teleporting incident and ED. Still feels like a waste of time since none of them have been solved. Should be disgrace not being able to get it up after a neko is throwing herself at him. Anyways wish they took a other route to introduce these side characters faster. I'm assuming thats when Fittz would reveal her identity

@nameslastnames357 Personally I've been enjoying these chapters regardless, because I like worldbuilding in my series. Honestly any series starts to feel a bit slow when it gets into 50+ chapters range and especially with monthly series. I'm reading Tsukimichi and people have been whining about MC barely appearing in recent chapters but having read the WN we know the story is setting up things that will pay off later. Honestly, if you're impatient just give in and read the lightnovel. If you like the manga, you'll probably like the LN. Plus, it's way ahead even on an official English release. (Not to mention the WN concluded years ago, but I'm trying hard not to spoil myself)

fitz looks like a karen who wouldnt vaccine her child and would spend more time arguing then finding a solution, shes flat, not straight forward, probably lesbian, isnt even that cute, probably bad genes. even a demon lord has much more cake then her.

might drop considering how bad the plot is right now

Users who are viewing this thread