Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Badigadi

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz
re: comment that demon lord is new waifu

You know, some of us like to read the comments.
I am at a PC, so there's a keyboard in front of me on the desk.
There's also a glass of water.
Water is now ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD, DAMMIT!

hahahaha

vL3zosG.png

tenor.gif

Bard (Demon) chick, best char of both Mushoku Tensei and Roxy Spin-Off mangas.

Page 10 it says "Gabadi" and its almost similiar word to "Abadi"

In Malay/Indo, "Abadi" means forever/eternal/immortal. I guess thats why hes immortal

Fed-Kun's army
Rinia.....so it's fine to smother him in your boobs but not fine for him to grope?
.......I can't tell rather that sucks or just to roll with it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus
she's apparently got a curse that makes her a literal semen demon, she'll die if she doesn't succ, so it's not like it by choice

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully you guys can find a translator! Thanks for the chapter! :)

If I remember it right, we have two more character arcs (one for Sylphy and a new character) inside this school arc before the story becomes serious again. So yeah this is gonna be a long one.

Dex-chan lover
Many will drop this on this academy arc, and quite frankly I do understand, but oh man after this arc it will be a hell of emotional rollercoaster

Dex-chan lover
This series is one of my favorite series (one of the few series I've actually read the WN/LN) but reading it monthly vs binging it, I can definitely see how people would be really at odds with the school arc. It's a very odd thing to say how the school arc is probably one of the most important arc because it sets up literally every arc after it. Almost all the named characters are going to be important characters with several major plots centered around them but I do understand its hard to be fine that the last 2 years (since the MC met Orsted) and probably the next year are all chapters dedicated on world building and setting up for future arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread