Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Badigadi

@Rafaelrgm
Nah, she and her family sees the dog and cat people,like her gaurdian,as cute pets ,that is why she almost crushed them in bed,since she uses them as sleeping pets,and she hugged them to tightly,you see she does something similar when she was interacting with the princess of the demi people ,when she was intially at the demi peoples village with Rudy.Her grandfather on the other hand though...

@rachetmarvel
The entire Greyrat lineage is made of heavy sexual deviants, and polyamory is their main brand, plus some other, and the Boreas line from where she comes from express this "plus" towards kemonomimis.
This is also the same lineage that has so many partners that the surname became the most common in the country.
I understand that you want to keep the character pure in your mind and Rudeus with a harem that is just his, but don't forget that this is Mushoku Tensei we're talking about. It may not have been explicitly stated but it was pretty obvious.
Their sexual characteristic is stronger the closer they are to to the main houses, and Eris as close as one can be since she is a pure Boreas.

Ps: The Notos line, Rudeus line, has a tendency towards big breasts which can be clearly seen from his behavior, despite marrying 2 washboards. But well, he is not a of pure Asuran lineage.

Ps: I just noticed that with the way I wrote it may look like I'm being rude, that was not my intention.

@Rafaelrgm
Nah,its fine,but I still don't think Eris did it with them,since the text I could simply imply that she hugged them to tightly like a cute pets,until they collasped,like she was doing with her other demi human friends at their village,when she was younger .

Plus Eris is a Loyal woman and she loves Rudeus,so I do not think Eris would be sleeping with anybody,but Rudeus.

@sanggo_leo its not translated yet, you can join robo scans patreon, it might help them to get more translators and translate faster, i dont mind the speed on the translations, its fine by me, but since you are impatient, thats the link to donate:
https://www.patreon.com/RoboScans

Dex-chan lover
He didn't forgot about his mother right?
damn, this manga, inconsistent, at least his old self rarely appeared now.

Fed-Kun's army
Badigadi is best bro. Love this guy.
How cute was that when Sylphy was clapping wholeheartedly and completely unfazed while everyone around her was just standing in a shocked daze?! Such a sweet, supportive waifu!

Group Leader
@jab00 damn now that you mentioned it if i remember he is going to that academy to reserch about that teleportation magic so i think we will find it in this arc...

Aggregator gang
@jab00 His family is searching for her, they know where she is. Rudeus know that his family and their comrades are searching for her mother.

If its not stated out right and ,then i am fine with just believing that she did not actually do it,and that she is pretty loyal to rudeus.
Eries has always been loyal to Rudeus,so i do not expect her to perform any sexual acts to anyone but him,or more precisily,I do not expect her to perform anying sexual acts ,that does not include Rudeus.

Dex-chan lover
Wow these two girls are ungrateful. I wonder if they're gonna repay him or he'll get his revenge again.

Seems like Badigadi's gonna be the new Ruijerd.

Users who are viewing this thread