Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Badigadi

Fed-Kun's army
Does he know any other attack? Like, all he ever uses is the earth creation and stone cannon. I know he can sue some fire and water magic as well, but is there anything else he can do?

I wonder if people still thinks cliff is letting elaine fuck other dudes, cause from what I gathered and from that one panel it seems like he's the one who's helping elaine with her desires

Dex-chan lover
@Suck-a-duck
Yeah for some reason he loves to use earth magic but he can attack with all the other elemnts too.
Up till now besides water, fire & earth attack he also used wind barrier and wind slash. oh ice magic too.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t remember ice, but that is for clearing some stuff up. I’m still waiting to see him use anything other than stone cannon.

Group Leader
I’m still waiting for SylphyXRudy, but I understand the slowness and why she didn’t do to much this chapter. However, I’m still waiting for them to get together.

Fed-Kun's army
Th Demon Lord is joining the school. That's like one separate isekai premise inside of our overarching isekai plot. Isekaiception.

Dex-chan lover
Badigadi got some big thicc cakes ngl.

Also, stalker bard back at it again lmaooo I can't get enough of these characters.

I just noticed the little tagline at the end: "No way, the transfer student is a demon lord!!!" spoofing the usual anime tropes. So funny!!!

Aggregator gang
Zenith is stuck somewhere in an extremely dangerous Labyrinth, all by herself.
And he's here enjoying school life?
I know his mom's a former adventurer. But still, imagine getting separated from your family, not knowing if they're alive or not, being alone in a place filled with danger and monsters. That's just too much

Users who are viewing this thread