Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68.5 - Morning Routine

This is a pretty big spoiler that can ruin the story so be warned

Excuse me if I misspell their names I am bad when it comes to spelling and remembering names

I know that Rudy gets all three girls but I find it hilarious when I think about how Erers would brag about taking Rudy's first and slyph being sad and then The Goddess Roxy says something like "you were also the first and only person to give Rudy ED" then Erers blushing and everyone laughing it off. I find it funny and wholesome in some way. The three wife's just talking about their experiences with Rudy.

Dex-chan lover
@B1L0 Does that factor have anything to do with his reincarnation or that teleportation incident? Please explain but keep the spoilers as little as possible.

The laplace factor is related to his reencarnation, and his reencarnation is related to the teleportation incident

I was wondering where I should start reading the WN/LN at this point as a continuation. Or would I have missed to much details in the books to just continue from the manga? Please advise

@Roxeria i recommend reading from the start, as the web novel and light novel are slightly different from the manga, there are also character perspective chapters giving you more insight and development. In my opinion manga skipped many small details that made the novels great, I'm glad the anime is adapting from the novels.

Group Leader
The anime has been far better than the manga in every aspect, the beginning and pacing of the story is better in every way to the point I would tell people to watch the anime instead of reading the manga

Group Leader
Sylphy is the cure for impotence for you Rudy. All we need is for it to be revealed.

Can any body help me to know what chapter this is in light novel? And what site can I read it?

@superspartan177 I agree, the 5 episodes that came out feel like they have a much more developed story. They add a little more detail and makes the reader understand the MC's previous life far better, and why he is the way that he is. But the manga is still fire!! I don't read too much manga and out of the few that I read this one is probably my favorite. Same goes for the anime, it easily can compete with the amazing releases that we have been getting these past few months. Some may disagree but dis is my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread