Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68.5 - Morning Routine

Dex-chan lover
@YuriIsTooLewd
she's not great in the manga, i agree. but
after the time skip and we see her again, she no longer spends time pretending to be smart. she's WAY better when she just goes 'yeah i'm dumb, but i'm strong. i'm gonna beat the shit out of anyone mean to rudi'. we saw a little of it when we saw the sword god training

also i think fancy sylphy is the best of the three on the cover. it's close with eris tho

@B1L0
seriously? I thought the school stuff was the second to last arc. Meaning the manga has like... 10 chapters left.

Dex-chan lover
@YueYukii
The web novel is done and all translated. But the Light Novel is not yet finished published, the story is still halfway far from the web novel ending.

The LN just reach the point where
his 4th child, Sieghart Saladin Greyrat was just born. Out of 6 siblings
. It's 13 volumes ahead of manga

Expect some better improvement from the web novel version. And I think it will be around 6 years or more, excluding other side stories like Jobless Obligue, exclusive story focus on about Sieghart

@optiso

The current arc we're in is in the middle of vol 7 of the wn. And the wn has 24 volumes.

I got the 12 years estimate by looking at how much the manga progressed since it started(2016) and comparing it to how much is left.

Also, the story is just getting started, all the stuff before could be considered a prequel to the real shit that's about to go down.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Paul taught him Touki early on, would Rudy be able to do it?

I want to say yes because even some theory on magic was wrong, such as it being born with a set amount of mana.

If Paul was a better teacher, I imagine Rudy could use a sword to balance his close range weakness.

Erectile dysfunction
Erect function
Ere func
Er fu
E
images

@B1L0 wait what? I thought
the part where he finds out sylph identity, and starts his annoying harem with the other 3 girls was near the end of the novel, you're saying its not even half over at that point? Because that's where I dropped it, and I was under the impression that there was only like 20 more chapters after that point.

@Khulmach I doubt it would have had made a difference, only seasoned warriors with mostly physical body power and few magic power(lesser talent for magic) can have it. Hybrid magic-Touki people are very, very rare! in fact there is only one person we have seen so far who can do it, Orsted the guy who nearly killed Rudi but saved him last second, Orsted is super special among the super specials so it just shows how unlikely for someone to master both or have a great magical power and some touki at the same time.

@optiso
Nah the manga is like on volume 8 of 24. There's so much left.
But from what you described, you probably dropped it around volume 18ish.

@Khulmach
Nah, unfortunately Rudy is plain unable to learn it, and there is a good reason for it, but it's a spoiler.
Rudy basically has the laplace factor, that's also why his mana pool is so large.

@chusetto
Haha you wish bud
Dunno about the manga, but in the novel he said that he experimented with anything that can help him, spent his fortunes on aphrodisiacs and other medicines, nothing worked

You cloak your body part in magic and harden it.... Couldn't he use that technique to cure impotence? By cloaking magic on his penis and harden it so that it will at least stand up due to that?

Users who are viewing this thread