Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68.5 - Morning Routine

Group Leader
@ClassicSlav912 nah its good, I watched the four available episodes at the time and decided to re-read the up to date manga but the beginning few chapters that the anime covered were lacking in a lot of detail and didn't feel like it did justice to the series after watching the related episode. There was the introduction of the Elf chick that was done really well in the manga compared to the anime for some parts. In all I think we can agree that we want this series to run longer and catch up with the Manga

i just binged the last 30 chapters... god damn why cant i have 300 right fucking meow!

Dex-chan lover
that first cover page. Cant lie but goddamn grown up eris' pretty hot.

Anyways already read way ahead here in the LN now. Ive grown to enjoy reading the LN lately. Didn't know my attention span can handle it. Still, its nice to see how the manga adapts some parts of the LN. But its unavoidable that I can see it leaves alot of details out. which is understandable yet disappointing nonetheless.

Cover Page is telling me some Foreshadowing.
MC never learns Touki and remains a glass Cannon so in a way the massive amount of magic that Rudeus has is similar to slapping a Plane Fuselage to a Honda Civic. The Car won't go any faster even if it has 100 times more fuel. The same is true here. The reason for him having such a large magic pool is because he learned magic at 2 years old and also has a Laplace Factor. Silent Casting can also be learned at a young age which allows you to control magic without chanting which allows you to modify its aspects like Size, Speed and Misc(Spin, Explosive). Using this Rudeus makes the Intermediate-class Stone Cannon into King-class+ by making it extremely dense, fast and adding a spin for it to stay accurate. Just some explanation to make Rudeus seem not as overpowered as the Manga makes him out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread