Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

I think it will play like this: He doesn't want to return and she wants so she will be angry at him. Maybe he will even help her with research.

Double-page supporter
Jesus fucking Christ, just put the image of a snake behind her or something if you're going to be that blatantly ominous (or whatever appropriate symbolically evil animal fits).

Anime will air in 11 January.
Gorgeous animation.
giphy.gif

Nanahoshi doesn't become one of Rudeus' wives, but they're genuine friends/allies.

Ominous?
Maybe it's the fault of the manga, but she really isn't that.
She's just a normal shy girl that wants to go home, and rudeus will help her with that.

Also, Nanoshi looking real good here.

Dex-chan lover
@lab000

im-afraid-not.jpg

At the end of the day she is only a recurring character with slightly more importance.
There are plenty of spoilers in the comments allready if you want more details about it.

Group Leader
holy fucking god damn this became soo good sigh Now i want to read LN

Dex-chan lover
This manga never fails to amaze me, it went from comedy to NTR to serious to back to comedy and now it’s going to be serious again? This ain’t it

Thanks for the translations

Aggregator gang
Yeah I don't think he wants to. Ok but I never expected them to go back to this plot point. Most stories just forget about that reason and just go along with it.

Who tf would want to come back to this boring af world? You got magic and cool shit in that world. If you had a leveling system I’d do nothing but grind in the forests/dungeon all day..

Users who are viewing this thread