Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

@Robo I'll still read your translation whenever you upload it regardless of when. I got to give some of my time to the people who always put in the work to translate my favorite series each month (and i like reading the differences in translations as well). Keep up the good work!!

I was slightly disappointed that this wasn't done by your group to be honest since whenever i read this series i think of your groups translations

@TucoBenedicto I completely agree. If one lives and acts by the so said "lie" he built about himself is there any difference from who he truly is? People judge as omniscient readers but they do not consider the point of view of someone that can't read a person's inner toughs. From that perspective can you guys repeat that again?

Fed-Kun's army
@Taerene , shes' jealous because Rudy got close to Nanahoshi instead of her.
@Jo-Jotaro for LN you need to purchase Seven Seas translation as for WN you can find it easily on google. LN and WN doesn't have many difference and essentially the same story. If you don't know where to start I can give you the link.
https://archive.org/details/manga_Mushoku_Tensei/!Autogenerated%20Baka-Tsuki/Mushoku%20Tensei%20-%20Volume%2001%20-%20Infancy%20Period%20[Baka-Tsuki][Autogenerated]/

I really, really hate this trend of light novels and manga sssssssssssssllllllllllllllllowwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy releasing behind it. For fucks sake hire more than 1 person to get the story drawn.

@Kevadu depends on people, some times people hate other people food because it taste different,

example I have a friend that Doesn't like to eat any food that isn't American or PH, because other food taste like shit,
yeah seriously there are people like that.

didnt realize until the credits page the translation group. I'd rather avoid reading their work when possible 😐

Double-page supporter
keep that pretentious act and let Rudeus go with some other woman 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@ayami123 yeah, I'm not big on certain textures. It may not be the taste that turns me off from things, but their texture when raw or cooked. In nanahoshi's case she is in her original body. Rudy is in a body that has no experiences of japan, only memories, so the food wouldn't bug him. He made every effort to try his hardest to be successful in one way or another and not be a disappointment to his family. Then again Nanahoshi is something like 15 and mc is like 34

@TucoBenedicto
right now he's a 40-50 year old man playing a video game where he gets to be a teenager. Where else does magic exist? The contrast between the real world, where suffering is the first noble truth, and this one, whose foundations are like 50 years of pure consumerism, is truly staggering.

Aggregator gang
@thatfinefellow at this point you are just rambling for the sake of rambling without paying attention to what someone was trying to tell you.
"Where else does magic exist" is irrelevant on the topic of his perceived identity.

And "consumerism" is not even playing any part in this story, so you are going on a pointless tangent, too.

Dex-chan lover
Like... why not just be like
>heeeeyyy ur that chick I tried to save...
>kinda weird huh?

Like why even leave that up in the air? Characters leaving potentially consequential trivia about connections to other characters unnecessarily up in the air is my biggest pet peeve.

Nice... no but really i hope he explains things properly to her

Dex-chan lover
With a name like "Nanahoshi" even if she can't use magic, at least she can probably use Hokuto Shinken.

She has a decent life and still living on earth before she (and possibly others) got transported, makes sense for her to want to go back. Unlike the MC who was a NEET and is already dying or dead before getting isekaid.

Users who are viewing this thread