Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - White Mask - Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
1. I think the reason her mana level is zero is because she still has her original body. Rudy was reborn in a new body, one with a mana pool to be exact. So, overall she was just never given a new body that has it’s one mana pool.

2. I swear women! I don’t know what exactly you’ve been through, but get over it! What’s so bad about this world anyways? All you’ve said are some dumb ass reasons to hate this world!

I don't know if we could really judge Nanahoshi's reasons as dumb. She was not capable of magic so no plus for her. She has family that she wants to go back to. She lives in a peaceful country where morals between this world and her world differs greatly. She can't feel security. Also, she has an unfinished business with someone.

@Suck-a-duck She's a normal person with no abilities. If you're going to be ordinary, might as well be in the world with toilets and electronics. In her place, I'd also want to go back.

@Suck-a-duck Maybe if she had mana she wouldn't hate that would too much but she probably just resents it because she is basically a normal human being forced into a world full of deadly monsters and beings that could kill you with a flick of their wrist and not to mention as soon as she got to that world she didn't have a family, friends or support like rudeus did only a grumpy all powerful dragon guy with no compassion and that would kill you if you pissed him off

Double-page supporter
Based on the past chapter, she is the sole reason of Teleport Incident
I-😶

Supporter
Ask her to cure your impotence.
Result guaranteed (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
@dinahnda Truck-san only brought Rudeus here Nanaoshi is there because of something else
To over simplify she's a collateral damage of her boyfriend getting summoned

So Nanahoshi suspected Rudeus was reincarnated because he didn't show fear in front of Orsted

Fed-Kun's army
@Suck-a-duck it's rare seeing people with strong attachment to their previous world getting isekai'd, so seeing nanahoshi is a fresh one

imagine being a happy rich kid (i assumed at least her family is doing well, since she doesn't look poor) with lots of friends, have a lover, a loving family and bright future
and then suddenly get transported to a weird world with monsters, medieval technology, language she doesn't understand, and the only person she get to know is none other than Orsted
i'd also want to go back if i were her
only failures with no real attachment to their world (like rudeus and many other generic isekai protagonists) would want to stay and start over

@4rcane not sure if this is considered spoiler, but to be safe
Orsted have a curse placed on him that make anybody from that world to unconditionally hate him
so because rudeus, like her, is unaffected by orsted's curse, she kinda guessed that rudeus might also be an otherworlder like her

Fed-Kun's army
@John_von_Shepard, we're nearing the end of the boring in School Academy. Based on what I have seen in volume 9 of the LN. With this pace we would see Sylphy reveal herself to Rudy on Chapter 73-or Chapter 74 of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I know there’s all that, but she didn’t even mention those things. I definitely gave a thought about those awful things, but she still didn’t even mention those.

@yohane What you forget that she would have died there along with his lover if she had not been summoned. That's why most isekai protags accept their new world and the new prospects with it.

This is why Nanahoshi's long-term attachment to her past is just stupid, denying her present reality. Maybe she was "refreshing" for a few chapters, but she becomes one of the most stagnant, boring trash character in the novel.
What is even worse is the drips she is fed by the author so she cant move on to the point where eventually she fucks her whole new chance given due to this lingering feeling. Unrealistic dumb trash plot.

Double-page supporter
@yohane I think the difference between her and rudeus isn't who they are beforehand but rather how they were received by this world. Rudeus was "lucky" to be born into a family that loves him and a safe environment. He also possess Mana. But the girl had nothing upon arrival. I bet if she was in rudeus' shoes (or better) upon being transported to this world, I'm sure she would have some reservations in returning to her own world.

Are there more raw scans of mushoku tensei chapters out there? Or is ch 69 the latest

Couple things I liked this chapter, two very different takes on being isekai'd based on their circumstances and Sylphy's immediate and correct response to hearing "I'm the one who dropped a bomb on your family", where in most mangas the characters would just sit there, gasp, and wait for an explanation. Sure Rudeus still acts more like an otaku than a prodigy despite (in theory) being glad to have left that life behind and the story is loaded with tropes and fanservice, but it takes itself seriously enough to make me wonder if it's going to answer questions about how the two isekai'd people are so different in time despite having been at the same place or why Nanahoshi set off a time nuke and Rudeus didn't. I feel like most mangas just completely lose their connection to the bones of the story once they go down fanservice lane, so it's nice to find something I can enjoy reading for both the plot and the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread