Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - The Laboratory

@IAM1013 I think Soldat is the leader of the party Rudeus was in when he used to go by quagmire, before he joined the academy.

@vnbanned
in a previous comment I stated:
"Soldat was that S-ranked adventurer (and Elinalise's reverse prostitute) who kept on inviting Rudeus to be a permanent mage on his team/group/squad/whatever you want to call it".

Dex-chan lover
I hope there should be like a spin off or a side story that would cover Rudeus' arc as an adventurer with Soldat and his group. We need that context at least for the manga-only readers to familiarize with them.

we already know by now that Fitts is sylphy. And as an WN/LN reader, all you guys whining how this is becoming some kind of "slice of life" "school" "romcom", will be surprised. Just to let you know this aint type of story to have something dangerous after 10 chaps or so.

The people he meet as the adventurer will play more roles later down the line in this magic academy arc

Fed-Kun's army
@etriuswimbleton
I hope there should be like a spin off or a side story that would cover Rudeus' arc as an adventurer with Soldat and his group.
It already exist and you can read it in LN volume 7. It detailed Rudy adventure before academy arc.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I normally don’t nitpick because the manga follows the LN almost religiously
but I would’ve like it if the manga mentioned that the stone canon Rudy used against Badi actually equals to an imperial tier spell in terms of destructive power meaning he’s unofficially an Emperor class Earth mage but officially leanrt a Saint tier Earth spell just recently. Even if it was just mentioned in 1 or 2 sentences uk...

Dex-chan lover
@Knonderd forgot to mention im already a WN/LN reader and im way past that volume now. at 15 currently.

thats why I said it would be nice to have it for the manga only readers.

sorry for this just want to ask a question what chapter is this in ln? and also SLYPHY ACTING AS A CAT IS ADORABLE ASF

Users who are viewing this thread