Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - The Laboratory

@BlurryCmdYuri
Eris bloodline is kinda shit, that makes her unusually atracted to beastpeople and horny, also combine that with her macho strong knight female crap and 2 catgirls slaves and there you have it. Eris fuks that 2 catgirls thots we have seen already in the academy and Rudeus when they marry.

Rudeus is the man in his relationships with the elf and the loli, but with Eris he's his b*tch. He is Eris wife and part of her harem.

TLDR:
Rudeus fuks the elf and loli.
Eris fuks 2 catgirl slaves and Rudeus.

@EinMezus it's a little inaccurate
First off, it doesn't happen until after he marries Eris. Secondly, (from what I remember at least) It's only Linia, but there's no mention of actual fucking, she's just used as a body-pillow. Given that Eris is FUCKING STRONG and clings in her sleep, Linia finds the arrangement a little uncomfortable (broken bones aren't uncommon). All the stuff about Eris being dominant in bed is totally accurate, however.

@EinMezus
It never happens. Those two have probably never held a pet before or something so when the novel mentions how Eris slept with rinia and pursena they automstically assume they had sex instead of thinking Eris spent the night petting and hugging their fluff or something. Its similar to how naofumi in shield hero likes sleeping with beastkins in their animal form and there's a running joke where all the beastkins misunderstand it as something sexual.

Fed-Kun's army
@Onithyr
You're correct. She never had any relationship with anyone but Rudeus. Rinia and Pursena being part of her "harem" is only a joke Rudeus said but both are just body pillows/pets for her. He may have 3 wives, but he wouldn't tolerate his wives getting it on with anyone else but him. Not like any of them ever would.

Rudy is going to realize that his ED can be cured by a "Prostate massage", if you know what i mean.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me how far we are from Sylphy revealing herself to Rudy?

Also i didn't expect
that Eris gonna go full lesbo and have a harem, guess she always was brutal and more of a boy then a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti

Probably in 4-6 chapters before the reveal. Add a few more since manga loves cliffhangers.

Also, no. Eris is not a lesbian. She's totally straight and never actually went for anyone but Rudeus.

before the big moment of this arc we will have a very funny situation provided by Silfittz.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti Some people just don't understand what the heck they're reading (if they even did that instead of just browsing the wiki), giving rise to super inaccurate spoilers. Take what people with obvious animosity to the series and its characters say with an extra-large dosage of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread