Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - The Laboratory

Finally soldat is coming. This means we're almost close to the big reveal boisss

Also for anyone who doesn't remember, the book that Nanahoshi gave him was the book that Rudi wanted to buy in the early chapters during but ended up being sold out

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
How long till this boring shool arc ends does anyone know? Kinda came here for fantasy adventure but ended up with highschool drama with a bit of magic...

Dex-chan lover
Man I just don't like fits, mainly because he make rudeus thought that he was gay and because eris is better

Dex-chan lover
The school arc is finally near it's end, I guess.

@BlurryCmdYuri
Hitogami has been waging a proxy war with Orsted and wants to use Rudeus as pawn. Rudeus reluctantly agrees for the safety of his family.

Rudeus was originally mad at Eris but they eventually accept each other again. Eris then joins as his third wife.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@BlurryCmdYuri
I seriously advise you don't ask for spoilers, at least for this. This is such a good WN I'd hate to see any of it spoiled for anyone, even my worst enemy.
I don't want to say or hint at anything beyond that.

Dex-chan lover
Who is Soldat again ?
One of the adventurers Rudeus used to work with or is it Silphy's father ?

I really cant understand people being mad at fitz, i guess those people come from very mysoginistic backgrounds

@BlurryCmdYuri @shrike
Rudeus was originally mad at Eris but they eventually accept each other again. Eris then joins as his third wife lets Rudeus join her lesbian harem as his meat stick and 3rd lover.
FTFY

Dex-chan lover
I'm extremely happy we can get chapters this early in the month, but what happened to Robo Scans?

Users who are viewing this thread