Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Greyrat Family’s Maid

Aggregator gang
Well, uh- I mean- this is the best route possible? Haha...

I can't even process what's a good possible outcome of this situation...

Fed-Kun's army
I'd thought she'd get mad the youngmaster would be dishartened just because he likes her fucking tea

Banned
@jonathaneze : Silence, you heretic. Glasses are love. Glasses are life. Lilia is wonderful precisely BECAUSE the glasses complete her. Without them, she would be plain as fuck.

girl y u gotta do them like that?
u seduced the hubby? and now he's taking the brunt of momma's rage?
damn guurrrl
that's just wrong

Dex-chan lover
So...MC's father just straight up raped her when they were younger, huh? And it sounds like she maybe used that to get a job in the household later?

That's fucked up.

@TheManBuck I'm rereading this at the momemt, but it's amazing how this situation was used to reveal to the reader how warped the morality of this world is and what to look forward to with the characters.

Plus, it showed that Lilia was also shirty in this situation, so it's a very grey manga with its morales. I like it.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, there'll be a 99.999% of it being an incest plot if Lilia's child is a girl

Lilia's child as Rudi's personal Maid in the future, looking forward to that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Unless it was a guy then a Butler it is!

Ohhhh so this chaoter explained how Paul and Lilia are basically just shitty people, one is a rapist and a cheater, while the other is fake and a homewrecker, good to know. Now I can drop this with my heart in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread