Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - Norn Greyrat

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Wow.... The mangaka really saved this...
I remember reading this in WN, I didnt feel anything at all back then.
It was just a short story.
But then this manga chapter,, Its so heart wrenching.
It made me remember Rudeus also used to have inferiority complex to his brother.
So well done adaption.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.... The mangaka really saved this...
I remember reading this in WN, I didnt feel anything at all back then.
It was just a short story.
But then this manga chapter,, Its so heart wrenching.
It made me remember Rudeus also used to have inferiority complex to his brother.
So well done adaption.
Rudeus inferiority complex reached to the point he masturbated on his brother's naked daughter washing herself.

This is why you should make 4 to 8 children, so that the children become strong and will never be targeted by bullying. I tell you, if there are eight of you against 3 bullies your sense of justice becomes stronger.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Man this hurt bc my childhood was similar. I was always afraid someone would hit me or like i would be punished for something even if its minor so I really can emphatize with Norn. Beautiful chapter

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Norn did read nearby every situation in regard of Rudy wrong....
Also seems like Rudy completely ignored Norn while in Millishion... Should have been socializing with her after he made up with Paul.
Norn was able to realize her bias and fix it herself. She is actually a good girl.

Dex-chan lover
bro i once got beat up and got suspended too
so i can understand what they meant
I learned from my uncle to slap them with money, and I watched the same lesson from my boss.

You would be surprised even "the powerful" SWOONS from the slap of a single wad of cash. ( RL K-On reference )./

Double-page supporter
The anime really dropped the ball with this scene. It wasn’t nearly as emotional.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this again and I feel bad for her. If only the teleport incident didn’t happen, she will be teaches by her mother and Lilia, who are good at teaching people, and will not be compared to Aisha. Unlike her father who is already not good at teaching and worse, is now busy with finding his family.

Users who are viewing this thread